- This event has passed.
Parenting strategies for Mom entrepreneurs – by parenting coach Elisabeth Stitt
May 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
• What we’ll cover in this meeting:
Happy Family, Happy Life: How to Structure Your Home So Your Kids Thrive and You Can Pursue Your Entrepreneurial Dreams Once you understand how to structure home life so the work is shared by all, you become the leader of your family so your kids thrive and grow into responsible adults. And here’s even better news — with a calm and harmonious home life, you become a powerhouse at work.
Elisabeth’s highly-rated, power-packed teaching includes:
• How society does not support families and what you can do about it
• How to use family meetings to train your kids (and spouse!) to be fully contributing members of the household
• How to scaffold learning life skills from preschool to teens so your child not only excels in academics but in common sense and street smarts, as well. Author of Parenting as a Second Language and an award-winning parent educator and teacher, Elisabeth Stitt brings 25+ years of working with kids of all ages to her work with parents. Elisabeth founded Joyful Parenting Coaching in 2014 to give parents easy-to-implement skills that create happy families. Elisabeth has interviewed parenting experts like Dr. Michael Gurian and Dr. Laura Markham. She also works with parents from companies you know like Intuit, Cisco, Google and Netflix. Through her talks, workshops and webinars, Elisabeth brings her warmth and wisdom to parents all over the world. She is the proud mom of her college-aged daughter and two stepsons, and lives with her husband and mother-in-law in Silicon Valley. Visit Elisabeth at www.elisabethstitt.com
• Important to know about all of our meetings:
Our meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Out of respect to everyone, we start and end our meetings promptly. *Please be on time.*
The format for the meeting is the first hour is the speaker presentation, the second hour group discussion and brainstorm.
Our meetings are now held at Sacred Space Coworking facility in Palo Alto. We have a comfortable, private conference room there. Coffee, tea and light snacks are provided.