- This event has passed.
Online Course Building Hackathon !!!
November 18, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
You are invited here because we see the possibility of you sharing your knowledge & wisdom to the rest of the world 🙂
Join us on a one-day hackathon where you get to turn your existing content into an interactive MVP (built via http://guidedtrack.com/).
This will serve as the foundation of an upcoming community of life teachers and learners to accelerate their course building journey.
Who will be there?
What you can walk away with:
1. An MVP of a mini-module for yourself
2. Give and receive feedback on what you’ve built
3. Learn to make online interactive learning tools
4. Access to the community and meet fellow course builders
Here’s a guide to help you prepare for the hackathon: https://
Possible things you can build at the hackathon:
– choose-your-own-adventure stories
– post-workshop integration course
– pre-workshop learning course
– tracking tools
– online course modules
What to bring:
– either (1) or (2)
(1) an existing content that you’ve made in the past (can be a presentation/ PDF worksheet/ audio/ video/ any content that you’ve crafted and shared)
(2) an existing content made by others (can be writing exercises you want to convert into an online module/ or a thinking framework/ or a book)
Food, snacks, and drinks are provided ~~
(thank you GuidedTrack for sponsoring!!! )
We will be hacking at a church that generously provides us with their co-working space. We are not associated with the church or any religious groups though. Check out the space! https://sacredspace.io/
Feel free to invite anyone you believe would be a good fit. Keep in mind that we want to keep it small (~10-ish people), so only creators who already got content ready ♥ yay!
When you RSVP-ed, you’ll receive a 3-min survey asking you for content preparation 🙂 ♥ no pressure here. Feel free to directly message Kelly if you have any questions ~
Kelly + Alton