- Hot desks, conference rooms, and a lounge
- Daycare (Ages 2 – 5) and parking
- Quiet, reflective outdoor spaces
- A walk to restaurants and hip locales
- 125/Mbps Wifi speed and printing
- Kitchen with craft, ethically sourced London Tea Club and Kuju Coffee
- Suggested donation:
- Hot Desk: Free!
- Conference room: $15/hr and $25/hr
- Events: $75/hr and $150/hr
- Service for subsidies options
- Onsite spiritual directors
- Member lead themed gatherings and events
- Artists, Students, Wellness, Gamers, Stay At Home Parents, Writers, Pre-Rev Startups
- Entrepreneurs: Women, Corporate Transition, Faith and Tech, and Social/Non-Profit
- Creating time by integrating rest, family, work, and play.
- Creating relationships through a culture of authentic, empathetic neighbors.
- Creating purpose with mindfulness practices, and vocational discernment.
- To flourish when natural needs are satisfied and natural gifts are fruitfully employed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour!